Soạn BUY RV "Nội dung tin nhắn kết bạn, rao vặt" gửi 8785 (15000đ - trong ngày)

Tin mới trong ngày

Experience with Nokia E63 - Discovery

Posted by Tips for Mobile 8/03/2009

Interesting experience with Nokia E63:

I bought a new phone nokia e63 recently, around April to replace my old Nokia phone, the six-fat nokia 6600 that I experienced many feelling with it over 4 years and then to still remember it take a few days after i sold it ~30$. (I will write a post about this smartphone)
when I bought it, i had spent many references before deciding engage with this with the e63, even though, I had concerns with the iphone, blackbery, dopod or the palm ... for now I completely satisfied with my decitions

After the discovery experience the vacation to Hoi An with my familly with this smart phone E63.

Connection, anywhere, anytime with the push mail nokia messeger, IM, with fring, bloging, surf the web with opera mini, skyfire, ... calculation, work with text quick office, sharing the moment living with qik and placing themselves on the map google map
The gadget is available by clicking e63 as points for the experience that this particular ability Vietnamese keyboard with full querty (this article was written and also to post from your phone), flashlight function, shortcut read phone messages, dictionary, games, headset use common, integrated radio ...

- First experience on the road from Da Nang to Hoi An, i do remember the address of the holiday, she thanks me in cú do a google search using the address of the resort (1's) and can
locate the position on google map, make a 1 skype phone and say something worth all the work on was conducted on roads with speed of 50km / h through gprs connection.

- Experience 2, 2 on vacation I received a phone cú work while she is in Sai laptop up to the image. Push mail software by nokia help me get mail project with file attachments, read and reply in time, while to have in her laptop.

- Experience 3: during the ride, go swimming I am very afraid to bring a camera (related to the sending of information), I decided to bring only a small e63 and comfortable recorded images of film to relax with family with 2.0 camera and software video qik.com, can say the tour is recorded on each km and home, friends always update the images through lively blog

- A more interesting experience of a time when relaxation is in a chair outside the implementation of hotel rooms. I just fiddling a cold beer while fring software in to check messages offline. A friend in Australia asked IM is where, I open the software and the qik images directly from the resort for you and send you this link via yahoo messenger using fring, you know all this is done dong time on a e63, this friend has really unexpected. Once the trial directly, I feel the phone walking round the resort a very natural, not what I video (except turn on bright lights, LED), and I can see a lot of you through online video viewer number
I also use this feature when travel to discover the old town Hoi An, unfortunately not only know how to load the film on to the editor.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Liên Kết

Loading...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiện ích cho Mobile